[PD-dev] Send~ and receive does not allow you to change name with a symbol!

Jakob Skouborg syntaxerror60 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 19:54:14 CET 2023

Hey :)

Ahh, I see, there might be some issues there. I am not that code savy, so can’t really make any suggestions.

Been using the ext13 send~/receive~ for a routing system for an updated version of a PD DX7 clone, rebuild using the clone object.

I am trying to keep everything as vanilla as possible, for future compatibility. I’ve got an M1 Macbook and would love to run PD without running it via Rosetta2, to take full advantage of the processor. I think some externals are pretty questionable if they ever will be updated to run natively on an M1 processor, so just looking for solutions that don’t need externals.

Anyway, just thought I’d suggest it. Thanks for the answer ;)

Best wishes,
Jakob