[PD-dev] Send~ and receive does not allow you to change name with a symbol!

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 17 18:58:45 CET 2023

I can't think how to implement this without adding one-block delays (either
compatibly with existing behavior but mysterious, or else just a blanket,
incompatible one-block delay to everything.  I don't think either situation
would be any good.

I'd be open to adding a "delayadd~" object to add a signal into an existing
delay line, in which the delay time could be managed better, I think.  This
would be usable as a signal bus - but would come with an explicit minimum
delay of one block.

cheers
Miller