[PD-dev] Send~ and receive does not allow you to change name with a symbol!

Jakob Skouborg syntaxerror60 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 20:07:28 CET 2023

I don’t mind using older externals, but just trying to future proof my patches. I am not expecting ext13 to be updated to run on natively an M1 processor.

I just need to be able to change the send~ name. I will check the ELSE options, thanks, all though it is the sender that doesn’t offer option to change name.

For adding it to Vanilla version, Miller gave an answer, which indicated there is not an easy way to do it, without adding a block of delay. But nice to see that an issue has been raised, mentioning it. Hopefully that can be helpful :)

Best wishes,
Jakob