[PD-dev] multichannel signals, preliminary support

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 00:55:34 CET 2023

Dear Miller, please consider checking and merging my documentations branch
- https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1856 . There aren't that many
new things since the last release and I have already fixed issues regarding
the new multichannel stuff, like Pd not being able to load the help file of
pack~/unpack~ if called from [unpack~] -
https://github.com/pure-data/pddp/issues/130 - and added a multichannel
example to [send~]/[receive~]. I also revised a few things. Please check
and revise yourself.

I still didn't change the documentation of [inlet] to include a
multichannel example but it's the next thing on my list, so you may wanna
wait for that and this is just a heads up. We can take a bit more time on
[clone], before we rename flags and see what new things it might do or not.

Cheers