[PD-dev] multichannel signals, preliminary support

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 13:00:35 CET 2023

Without reading your reply in depth, it calls to mind my feeling that it would be *nice* if somehow clone supported subpatches natively to avoid requiring abstractions for simple things ala:

[clone pd …]

This is probably another discussion, however.

enohp ym morf tnes
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com
robotcowboy.com