[PD-dev] Removing [output~]? (was [clone] with subpatches)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 17:49:24 CET 2023

I use it all the time as well, but I'm not sure what you mean. You say you
want the bang button instead of a toggle? You say you want me to keep the
bang message into it to it changes the state of the toggle?

What I said is that I doubt people were using external controls via
messages into the object to make me bother and keep the bang message.

what do you say?

cheers