[PD-dev] Removing [output~]? (was [clone] with subpatches)

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 20 17:56:07 CET 2023

Oh, I misunderstood the last mail.  I do think the panel can just be
a slider+number box (or just a number box) plus a "mute" button that
toggles mute on and off.  (That could be a graphical toggle instead
of a bang if people find that more intuitive - I hadn't thought of that).

By the way, I'm coming around to your idea just to 'detect' when a second
audio inlet is disconnected and switch the object into mono mode in that
case - that's pretty smart :)

cheers
Miller