summary

tpt opt at web.fm
Mon Oct 26 00:11:49 CET 1998

well, it took me longer to realise that the postcommands where already there than
to actually solve the problem , ;) , which turned out to be related to 2 different
versions of freetype ...

and yeah, it would be really nice if the error-or-startupreports would be a bit
more detailed ...
could have saved this or another hour ... ;)

tknks anyway, ltr ..