pd-documentation

Michal Seta mis at music.mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 23 15:28:26 CET 1999

On Mon, 22 Mar 1999, Christian Feldbauer wrote:

|Hi !!
|
|I´d like to write documentation for pd (objects or pd itself). What does
|already exist ?? What´s still to be made ?? Help-Patches ??
|
|Ciao
|Feldi

I've been struggling lately to do some of that.  I just didn't have enough
access to a Linux machine with pd running (I actually expected to have
more).  Now that I have a second PC that soon will have Linux on it I will
be able to do more.  I don't mind sharing this project with someone else.

Also, I have found two web servers that are willing to put it up (I'm of
course doing it in HTML format).

     ......   Michal Seta  ......