Preferred Pd platforms

|-·¯·-| opt at web.fm
Sat Apr 3 13:13:35 CEST 1999

hu.
and the fool's opinion:
of course it helps a lot if you already know max, but then, its not
impossible to get into pd without it.
trial&error is supported pretty good with the way pd works, i think.
what i got myself a while ago, was max-object-reference.ps, which you
can download off ircams site somewhere ... but of course it only
co-covers the most basic objects.
so i ve never looked into it that much rather than example patches.
also, some general knowledge of/about computer musics might get you
pretty far ...

--
5892970.25464475