absolute beginner 2

Michal Seta mis at music.mcgill.ca
Mon May 24 19:59:21 CEST 1999

On Mon, 24 May 1999, Jens Geelhaar wrote:

|Yes, why not. I would like to work on such a documentation and contribute
|my experiences.
|I do not know whether or not this list is the right place to discuss this
|subject -  it seems to be quite "advanced".

ok ok.
I know I have been threatening the list that I would do an online HTML set
of (some kind of) documentation.  And I have started it just didn't have
much time to work on it as "real life" problems have been occupying me
lately.  Give me a week or so and I'm going to put online a little
starting kit.

BTW, my project is geared towards absolute beginners.

cheers.

     ......   Michal Seta  ......