Recompiling PD

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.EDU
Mon Aug 23 18:43:49 CEST 1999

> dont know about install, miller said something a while ago about that itwont install, i havent tried it. why would it not thoug?

I think "make install" doesn't work on Debian (minor compatibility problems)
but someone, I forgot who, has reported how you can change the makefile for
Debian.  I think that in RedHat you can just "make install" although I've
never done that, since I don't see any advantage to it...

cheers
Miller