Online Tcl/Tk resources

Israelbenz at aol.com Israelbenz at aol.com
Sun Oct 3 09:54:45 CEST 1999

After I finish some projects I'm working on know, I'd like to begin working
on a slightly  friendlier/sexier UI for pd, if only for my own intellectual
stimulation and self satisfaction.  I've come to this point because a Max/MSP
porrt for Windows is a ways off at best.  The only problem is I don't really
know anything about Tcl/Tk.  I'm moderately capable in generic C++ and VC
(i.e., MFC).  Does anyone have any suggestions about online tutorials (i.e.,
free) about how to write Tcl/Tk code.  If not, how about any particularly
good books.

Sincerely,
Benjamin Israel
israelbenz at aol.com
www.arts.uci.edu/israelbenz

I'll try anything once, except incest and folk dancing. . .  Sir Thomas
Beecham