(no subject)

Israelbenz at aol.com Israelbenz at aol.com
Tue Oct 5 06:44:04 CEST 1999

    Anybody have experience using fltk and wsWindows want to share their
experiences, and make a few comparisons and contrasts?  I'm researching which
GUI toolkit I want to use to explore the possiblity of building a nice sexy
UI for pd.  It would have liked to have used gt (used to build the KDE
desktop for Linux systems), but there is no free version or even remotely
reasonably priced version for MS Windows development.  I think it's about
$2,000 so forget that. Anyway, thanking you in advance.

Sincerely,
Benjamin Israel
israelbenz at aol.com
www.arts.uci.edu/israelbenz

I'll try anything once, except incest and folk dancing. . .  Sir Thomas
Beecham