conjugal symbols

Israelbenz at aol.com Israelbenz at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 22:59:43 CEST 1999

My understanding is that this behavior is not any diferrent then
makefilename.  For example, a makefilename object declared thus:

makefilename foobar%s

when "passed" the message 'symbol dog'

would output symbol foobardog.

Furthermore, unless I'm missing something important, this means that the
strcat and makefilename objects provide essentially identical functionality.
I'd like to put in my humble request at this time for a single object which
provides for the concatenation of some arbitrary number of symbols AND
numbers into a single symbol.  If I understood Miller's earlier reply, he's
already working on this.

Ben,

Sometimes you can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want, so you
have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream. --Frank Zappa