conjugal symbols

Israelbenz at aol.com Israelbenz at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 23:11:25 CEST 1999

To conclude my request for a new and imporved makefilename/strcat type
object, I think it be useful if it'd look something like:

concat "I like %s %d times a week"

where there'd be an inlet mapped to each variable to be substituted in the
string.

Naturally there's no need to require providing anything other then the
variable types to be concatenated. e.g.

concat "%s %s"

This would provide a mechanism for dynamically creating text, which could be
output as part of a performance and simultaneously used to control other
processes.  I'm just thinking out loud (or whatever the email equivalent is).
 Any ideas?

Ben,

Sometimes you can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want, so you
have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream. --Frank Zappa