kode.!ne

09.IWti_wXI.366.48 opt at web.fm
Fri Oct 22 12:18:44 CEST 1999

wow, l'ultre quick ..

> >go away with c++, nobody wants that .. (my body doesnt at least)
> >integer go farming jodel .. hahaha ;))
>
> zmak. agr!.kultur = futur. ma!z du != kan formulat dze v!z!on.
> = agr!kultur + neu + !mprovd korporat barbar!zm.
>
> = != ver! far 4rom kurntl!.
>
> = velkom 2 dze koka kola republ!k
> korporat zerfz++
>
> m!ller puckette = u!l b farm!ng kode
> zubz!d!szd b! !ntel
>
> =cw4t7abs = u!l __...

schlumplabs will what?
bluib blub dot underscore ... not enough .. still ranting which is very
oke.
;)

> >anyhow, do some java, its gonna do good ......
>
> java <=> tekkno

ui. ;)

> >and yes, (try) kepp it REUSABLE, thanks
> >(its hard enough, i cant even reuse my own code, ;) (no matter what
> >lqanguage)
> >(am i doing some "wrong", (very) probably(?))
>
> objekt or!entd program!ng = baszd on pr!nz!plz ov raz!zm
> human !ntel!gensz = baszd on pr!nsz!plsz ov raz!m auss!.

pfffff.

as is objekt orient progging, but human intelli genze ... hm    ....
you implying other than middle aged white male
 != human
 != intelligent

?????

oder konzept of "human" + "intelligence" just ultra white middle aged male
vestern sort of invention?

> tzo az ma! b obzervd dze futur = !mprovd raz!m + agr!+kultur
> ma!z du = 1 ultra gluckl!ch veztrn male 2 4mulat ncezt paz
>
> >all the experiences i ve with java so far, its only related to speed , but
> >not in any way to quality of code bound to by the way of the language ..
> >its also ultra advantage = networkability .. which is in some way (or the
> >other) rpobly
> >part of the the future .. (*giggle*)
> >but still, have you heard of perl? ;))
>
> perl <=> kom!k bookz hensz mozt apropr!at 4 (*giggle*)b!t veztrnz malez ou!

komik  ... ah oui ...

a point to start from.

matter fo style.

no matter what, you gonna b fu*t + its thw rong way 2 do it.

> >you can still do java stuff which leaves you thinking longer than it takes
> >the program to run, so much as for speed ,, sorry for gettgin esoteric ..

yi . iy