pd-archive announcements

umläute zmoelnig at iem.mhsg.ac.at
Mon Nov 15 17:13:36 CET 1999

Hi pd'ers

1.) To provide some support for all those, who ever tried to find
anything specific in the pd-mailinglist-archive, I added a search-engine
to the web-page of the mailinglist ::

2.) There are about 4 libraries of pd-Externals known to me. Maybe there
are more; to make all (or some) of these libs available for the rest of
the world, I will try to collect them at the iem and put it on the web
:: ftp://iem.mhsg.ac.at/pd/Externals

3.) To stay up-to-date, it might be helpful, if anyone who publishes or
updates his own (or another) library could contact me
(mailto:zmoelnig at iem.mhsg.ac.at), so I can update our server.

4.) Maybe sometimes, our pd-homepage will have full online-help ;-), but
then, there were rumours that there are hundreds of informative pd-pages
spreaded over the web (at least, if you're believing everybody who joins
this list full of enthusiasm...)

mfg.fads.nr
Hannes