question: should toys be part of Pd distribution?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.Edu
Wed Feb 2 06:20:43 CET 2000

Hi Pd-ers,

would it be more convenient for you if I integrated "toys" (the pitch
tracker, expr, and other really useful things) as part of the Pd
distribution?  It would make the distribution grow by 150K or so...

I'm raising the question because I'm writing a phase object for sampling
(which someone suggested here a year or so ago) and want to put something
in "soundfile-tools" in the pd distribution which uses the new object...
it seems as if that would be a good reason to put "toys" in the distribution
of Pd...

cheers
Miller