question: should toys be part of Pd distribution?

marco trevisani marco.trevisani at nyu.edu
Wed Feb 2 19:39:02 CET 2000

Wed, 02 Feb 2000, Nicola Bernardini  dixit:

> I think it's a good idea. 150k is no big deal nowadays...

I agree with Nicola,
and also why not include the ggext (maybe without the stk related stuff).

My two Euros (which will be soon the equivalent of two US cents...)

marco

PS.
Off topics, almost....
I need to know if there is any soundcard, you could suggest to me (possibly
supported by alsa), made and produced totally in Europe (not too expensive
possibly, and it would be great if with Trident chip).
It does not have to do with any sort of nationalism or eurocentrism......:-)
it is a practical reason related to the introduction of Linux in an "evil"
country, embargoed by ...US.

--
marco trevisani
marco.trevisani at nyu.edu
http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/~marco

  Ni una bomba mas en Vieques! Fuera la marina!
  Not one more bomb in Vieques!