Sound Card (Linux)

Richard Dobson rwd at cableinet.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 10:18:47 CET 2000

There is a Linux driver for the Sonorus STUDI/O,  including support for
the 8-Channel ADAT device. I don't think it is a 'free' driver though.
The card overall has the most felexible i/o configuration (especially
under WIndows) that I have come across.

Richard Dobson

--
Test your DAW with my Soundcard Attrition Page!
http://wkweb5.cableinet.co.uk/rwd (LU: 17th September 1999)