Sound Card (Linux)

Guenter Geiger geiger at epy.co.at
Fri Feb 25 11:01:08 CET 2000

another 2 cents....

don't use the Sonorus, the driver is buggy, and it has a API which
is not supported by pd. (jmax supports the sonorus card).
.. ah, and you have to pay for it.

The RME9652 and the RME9632 (this is the "Hammerfall light", right ?)
are mostly compatible AFAIK, Wini may know more about this, I don't
know if he had a 9632 for programming, though (Paul Barton-Davis had
one while developing the ALSA driver for the RME card)

Guenter