again:: joystick

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.Edu
Thu Jun 8 18:11:46 CEST 2000

Hi iohannes,

The joystick stuff is on
http://man104nfs.ucsd.edu/~mpuckett/176.00s/joystick/main.htm

and it needs much work.  But it's in better shape than the parallel port
output thing.  I've also got a not-quite-functional video input object
for Gem (Pix_video) for Linux.  If anyone wants to get burned on it, let
me know; otherwise I'll get it working better before releasing it.

I'm sorry about the makefile mess.  I was unaware of having absolute paths
in them and will try to clean that up...

However, I'm off to Bourges for a Max/MSP symposium, and won't have any
hacking time until week after next.

cheers
Miller