R: multiple channels in pd

Alessandro Fogar sfogar at libero.it
Thu Jun 22 22:46:02 CEST 2000

Hello,

As I said in my previous message I use a Swissonic DA24 (8 balanced cannon
outputs) and I
think it's a very good unit.

As the model implies it's a 24 bit unit with 48khz capability (no 96Khz but
does it matter ?), the optical cable is included.

Infos at http://www.swissonic.com

I've bought it online at http://www.musicians-gear.com/ (Germany) for about
450 euros.

Ciao