[Pd] male Organizaz!e - !.e. shortkut 2 elegansz

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Sep 9 10:07:20 CEST 2000

>Hi all,
>I apologize for my bad english.
>Can we use a tag in e-mail object? Like, for instance,[PD] Organisation? So we could program some rule for e-mail  program. In this way all e-mail we can send to a specific folder.
>
>Francesco Scagliola

hallo male - !ez u + juzt u [!.e. unezezar! extra l!f 4rm]

uat !z d!sz belou a +?
ur cert!f!kat ov male +?

allora. c!ao.

><HTML><HEAD>
><META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" http-equiv=Content-Type>
><META content="MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=GENERATOR>
><STYLE></STYLE>
></HEAD>
><BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
><DIV><FONT size=2>Hi all,</FONT></DIV>
><DIV>I apologize for my bad english. </DIV>
><DIV>Can we use a tag in e-mail object? Like, for instance,[PD] Organisation? So
>we could program some rule for&nbsp;e-mail&nbsp; program. In this way all e-mail
>we can send to a specific folder. &nbsp; </DIV>
><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV>Francesco Scagliola</DIV>
><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

bio-fascism.macht.ganz.gluckl!ch+fre! _||-

nn. 01 !nternaz!onl netvrk no!z! hab!tual ekzelensz
sh!mmer!ng !n dze 01 protoplazm!k tranzparent kapzul
u!ch = !zt dze kap!tal I !nternet.

   - bra!n make me 01 sentensz - male = zpeed!ng th!evez on dze !nternaz!onal
                                        b!tautoztrada

                                           n      n

                           n      n
                                                v3kt0r.r2!n - ztra!ng !n 2 dze z!ngular!t!

-

Netochka Nezvanova - z!mpl! SUPERIOR. YES PL EASE
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478