pd 0.32 + ggext

Michael Lechasseur mlecha at music.mcgill.ca
Tue Oct 17 00:51:50 CEST 2000

Hi Guenter,

	I did:

	./configure
	make
	make ggext

	"./configure" and "make" were fine.  But I got the following error with
"make ggext":

	ld -export_dynamic -shared -o -ggext.pd_linux ggee.o
*/*.o -lpthread -lm -lc
	ld cannot open */*.o: No such file or directory

	*BESIDES* not purchasing nato objects, is there anything immediately
obvious that I am doing wrong?  I got the same error with ggee-0.17.tar.gz

	Thanks,

	Michael