GEM and 3d under Linux (ot?)

vanDongen/Gilcher gml at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 7 13:50:17 CET 2001

I have installed Gem without much problems, but I am very confused about
how to set up the mesa/glide stuff so that my voodoo-banshee PCI card is
used for rendering.
Without hardware acceleration it is really kindof slow, even the examples.

Maybe a bit off topic, but does anybody have a good, _recent_ link to a
howto or such documentation. Or an example of a working configuration.

There are so many sites when I search with google, it is very unclear
what information is accurate and up to date.

thanks for any help

regards

Gerard