Gem segfault

pix at test.at pix at test.at
Sun Mar 18 01:54:50 CET 2001

Suddenly I'm curious if everyone experiences this, or just me:

Whenever I destroy a Gem window, PD segfaults. I'm using Miller's PD 0.32
patch 1, and Guenters GEM 0.84 (it happened with 0.83 also). Perahps I
should be using Guenters PD with Guenters GEM?

(It would be really nice if all of these disparate distributions got
merged into one another, with suitably intelligent "configure" scripts or
something - eg the two PDs and the two GEMs)

The (somewhat useless) output from gdb:

GEM: Mark Danks
GEM: ver: 0.84
GEM: compiled: Mar 17 2001
GEM: Only using 8 color bits
GEM: window created
GEM: Start rendering
GEM: Stop rendering
(no debugging symbols found)...
0x400cb731 in free () from /lib/libc.so.6

I am using the NVidia accelerated drivers under X4.0.2, so I'm willing to
blame them :)

pix.