[PD] Pd start but no GUI

D. Marcus Johnson schwaahed at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 06:00:45 CEST 2001

Thanks for the tip,

I setup networking on my machine and now when I run pd
in a terminal window as I did below i get:

successfully opened /dev/dsp write-only
successfully reopened /dev/dsp read/write

The "connecting stream socket: Network is unreachable
(101)" is gone so it seems like that issue is resolve
but there is still no gui. What can I do to remedy
this
or where should I investigate next?

-Thanks
Darwin