[PD] ggee | zexy | d_mp3 for SGI?

d.casal d.casal at ntlworld.com
Thu May 31 14:33:03 CEST 2001

geiger:
> ggee once worked, you have to be sure to use the "gnu make", and then ....
> well, it's a long time ago that it really did work.
>
> I don't have acess to an SGI anymore.

we got GNU make for Irix at http://freeware.sgi.com/ , will pot around later
to see if we -really- are using it. I run pd on debian and rh7, but our (uea
music dep) sgi wishes it could work as a communal performance instrument.

IOhannes:
> > Will the new release of zexy include sgi makefile (please please)?
> >
> i will go and have a try, but maybe i won't get it to work (at least,
> that's the result of my last try for zexy-0.3 or so,

thank you. were you trying on irix 6.5 or earlier? some lib issues in 6.2
were (apparently) repaired by 6.5.
>but i couldn't
> compile any of the externals (provided with pd) then; i do not think,
> the situation has improved much)

Do you mean paf~ pique~ bonk~ fiddle~? we're managing to run those as
unpacked by the dist (patch 6 irix)

Thank you both for comments/help.

david casal                      +44 (0) 1603-613607

 d.casal at uea.ac.uk         http://www.ariada.uea.ac.uk/~dcasal      |