[PD] laptop multichannel solutions under linux ?

Juan Reyes juanig at ccrma.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 1 01:32:44 CEST 2001

Dear Nicolas,

It doesn't and they don't have any desire to write open source or even
commercial drivers for Linux. The Digigram Card (VX-Pocket) was the
other solution for Mac and Windoze but the situation is pretty much
the same. Apparently there is a going to be an ALSA driver for another
PCMCIA card but please forgive me I don't have the information at
hand.

_ Juan

I was just thinking: May be the Magma PCI extension chassis could work under
Linux. It seems there is no need for special drivers, but I'm not sure. And
it's quite expensive.
BR
Nicolas