[PD] glob_intifromgui error [was: Re: externals]

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue Jun 26 16:19:03 CEST 2001

hi,

it looks like some (missing?) fonts are causing trouble in tcl/tk,
but this is a crude guess, as I have no win2k installation to check.

Anyway this can happen if some of $width or $height parameters sent to
'pd init' (ie. glob_initfromgui()) are empty.  Any tcl/tk guru to help?

Krzysztof

(Of course I was mistaken mentioning the 7th Pd font size in my previous
post.  There are still 6 font sizes (or "font slots") but they are now
chosen from among 7 "host fonts" defined in pd.tk -- sorry.)