[PD] Plotting points on screen with gem

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 16:38:57 CEST 2001

These seem like they could be used for what i want,
especially the pix-set object, it says to edit your
src/Base/GemSetup.cpp file, so that it contains the
lines to call the GemPlus_setup routines (void
pix_dump_setu(), ...)I tried opening the GemSetup.cpp
file and I added the line void pix_dump_setup();, do I
have to compile it then? I don't realy have any
knowledge of C/C++ so I'm really chancing my arm! Whne
I open one of the sample patches it does not recognize
the new GemPlus objects? Can you suggest and ideas or
maybe instruct me on how to correctly edit the .cpp
file, thanks again for the help!

Regards, Rory.