[PD] Plotting points on screen with gem

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 17:10:51 CEST 2001

Thanks thats grat however I am running PD and Gem on
Windows! But while I have you on the topic I have just
recently compiled Pd on Redhat linux and I am now
trying to get Gem to run. I believe that I must
compile it as there is no pre-compiled version for
Redhat? Is that correct? I'm fairly new to Linux so I
hope there is an easy way! Thanks again for the
instructions on getting the GemPlus objects to work
and hopefully as soon as I get Gem to run on my linux
machine I will be able to get these objects to run!
Thanks again.

Regards, Rory