[PD] Problems maximising my Gem window

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 18:24:43 CEST 2001

Hey has anyone encountered problems running there gem
window at maximum size? When I hit the maximise button
the window goes to full screen but the desktop is
visible through the window? This is a problem as I
can't open the window at full screen from the start as
I have to start rendering from my patch? I know I
could use midi data to start the rendering but is
there another way where I can just minimize my patch
and maximise the window without the desktop showing?
Thanks for the help!

Regards, Rory