[PD] mac ?explain?

Christian Klippel c_klippel at gmx.net
Fri Jul 27 02:21:17 CEST 2001

hi all,

though im not informed about the status, i just wanted to inform you
that there is an XonX available for mac os x that allows execution of
x-windows programs under max-os, while the carbon-based gui is running.
if interrested, i will search out the links.
with this it should be possible to use a x-based application on max os x.
and even more, if im right informed, tk is already ported to darwin ....

greets,

chris

--
visit me at http://mamalala.de