[PD] VST Plugins in PD

nullpointer nullpointer at odessadesign.co.uk
Sat Jul 28 11:41:55 CEST 2001

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a lib or method of using VST plugins within the pd
environment.
I know a lib exists for MAX/msp but i wondered if anyone had got one that
works with pd?

thanks

http://www.nullpointer.co.uk
http://www.dividebyzero.org
C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT
C:\REM [Header]
C:\>
C:\>PATH=C:\PERL\BIN;C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND;\C:jdk1.2.2\bin

(all suffixes enabled)