[PD] Internal pd messages documentation

damien_henry at libertysurf.fr damien_henry at libertysurf.fr
Tue Aug 7 11:55:38 CEST 2001

Dear list.

I've put on the pure data wikiwki
(http://iem.kug.ac.at/pdwiki/)the new release of a
documentation previously called self-generation and self
construct.

You can download it directly with this link :
http://iem.kug.ac.at/pdwiki/stuff/pd-msg.tar.gz

This doc is very incomplete : I'm looking for everything
that manage or create abstractions without the mouse in
the standart GUI. I guess some of you have done things...

Here a brief resume of what's in it :

1.msg_and_patch
    describe msg that can be sent to patch.
    contains pd files

  2.msg_and_pd
    describe msg that can be sent to pd.
    contains pd files

  3.pdscript
    it's a sh scrip using pdsend to create patch into pd.
    pdscript has been done by Guenter Geiger
    contains it's own readme + files.

  4.msg_from_tcl/tk
    decribe how to use tcl/tk to create, open patch,
etc... using the -nogui option.

  5.Examples
    Contain an example of how a "obj x y myOsc~" message
can be use
    to deal with massive polyphonie (100 osc~or more)

cheers,

Damien.

Profitez de l'offre spéciale Liberty Surf !
50 h / 95 F TTC par mois tout compris pendant 3 mois
http://register.libertysurf.fr/subscribe_fr/signup.php3