[PD] can one osc~ read several partials?

Nicolas Lhommet nlhommet at netcourrier.com
Sat Aug 11 02:49:03 CEST 2001

I can't find any tabosc~ object in pd. Is it an external ?
I would like to play waveforms instead of a sum of oscillators. Should i use
tabreceive~ ?
Another related question: we got the osc~ object for a cosine oscillator,
phasor~ for a sawtooth oscillator. But i'd like to use triangle, square or
pulse oscillator too. What is the best way to generate such waveforms in pd
and use them at any frequency ?
BR
nicolas