[PD] Max's URN?

David Casal d.casal at uea.ac.uk
Mon Aug 13 11:57:48 CEST 2001

(anon cow steps outta shadows)

Hello All,

Can anyone advise on how to replicate the URN object from Max in PD? And
while we're at it, COUNTER and DRUNK?
The PD-Lib project at Sourceforge haven't got to it yet...I tried with !=
and == constructs, even tried to do Anti-bis from RTC-Lib out of Rowe's
machine musicianship, but I guess my pd skills aren't up to it yet. The main
problem was trying to get the equivalent of:

if ($i1!=$i2) then $i1 else out2 bang

to work in PD. Tried expr (this is where I belate dumbness, surely) with no
success. There's gotta be an easy way...right?

David

David Casal  ¬  d.casal at uea.ac.uk
http://ariada.uea.ac.uk/~dcasal

ARTWORLD Project