[PD] Doc/6.Externs foo object?

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 14:59:44 CEST 2001

When I tried running a make in dos it said nothing to
make, so then i tried compiling it in VC++, and I got
the following linking errors when i tried to build it,

Linking...
foo1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_post
foo1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_pd_new
foo1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_class_doaddfloat
foo1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_class_addmethod
foo1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_class_new
foo1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_gensym
LIBC.lib(crt0.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol _main
Release/foo1.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 7 unresolved
externals
Error executing link.exe.
foo1.exe - 8 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I have included pd.lib in the additional library path,
but it is still not working for me, any ideas? Much
appreciated!

Rory.