[PD] Doc/6.Externs foo object?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 14 20:43:05 CEST 2001

Yikes, I can't understand why you're getting this.  Those symbols
should all be in pd.lib, yes.  Just grasping at straws, here are 2
things I would try now...

1.  check you've got Visual C 6.x... maybe an older compiler won't know
the "new" .lib format.  I've had this happen before.  The solution is
to delete all the .obj files and recompile Pd with your own compiler.

2.  Try to recompile the "choice" object in extra.  This one, (all the
ones in extra) definitely have working makefiles (although you'll have
to modify paths.)

I'd be grateful to hear, if you can get it fixed, what you ended up having
to do...!

cheers
Miller