[PD] Doc/6.Externs foo object?

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 13:45:11 CEST 2001

Okay I'm having problems recompiling choice.c, I'm
trying to compile it in Dos but it keeps saying
choice.c up to date, I renamed the choice.dll file as
i thought this might be the reason it keeps saying
choice.c up to date but this did not help. I'm new to
this so I'm can safely say that I'm probably doing
something wrong! When I try compiling it in VC++ in
windows I keep getting loads of linking problems. How
do I stop the compiler from thinking choice.c is up to
date? Thanks for the help!

regards,
Rory.