[PD] pd-034PATCH5 vs. iemlib

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sun Aug 19 21:10:28 CEST 2001

Oops, I should have forseen this!  I think the best thing would be for
Thomas to make an IEM library for 0.34 that leaves out the GUI objects I
stuck in Pd... But anyway, Thomas has had to fix IEMLIB each time Pd was
updated in the past as well (and now, except for the inlet/outlet ones,
he can make a version of IEMLIB that will work with any future Pd, I hope.)

cheers
Miller