[PD] pd-034PATCH5 vs. iemlib

Michal Seta mis at music.mcgill.ca
Sun Aug 19 16:11:50 CEST 2001

Dear PD gurus.

So I downloaded and compiled the new and improved PD.  However, in my
current project I use some of the iemlib externs.  I have them compiled as a
library.  PD segfaults unless I comment out the -lib entries for iemlib in
my .pdrc file.  So, if I comment out those lines, the gui objects work fine
but other objects (so far have noticed it with the prvu~ object) don't get
found (I'm assuming that only gui objects made it to the current PD build).
I haven't tested extensively for other objects, simply went back to pd-033.
I could do that, though, if it's of any help...

Any ideas/suggestions?

./MiS