[pd] delread~

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 27 19:54:37 CEST 2001

Hi,
I don't think you need do do anything funny with block~.  The easiest way
to proceed might be to maintain a pair of samples and alternately sample
each one while reading from the other.  Alternatively, you can maintain a
larger collection of samples from more or less recent input.

Yes, you do have to specify the size of the sample in advance, but that doesn't
mean you have to use all of it.  There are sampler patches in the
"dsp examples" (under "pure documentation") which might help you forward.

cheers
Miller