[PD] pd 0.34+test5 eats my cpu

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 27 20:32:36 CEST 2001

Oops, sorry if this is a duplicate, I think I sent the first one out wrong.

I discovered that on 0.34 test5, if you just type "./configure", you don't
get teh C optimizations... to get them type "./configure --enable-opt".

I tried both ways and saw 4.5% processor with optimization and 8% without,
running the testtone patch on my p3 550.

Soory about that... I've already fixed it for the "real" upcoming release
and had forgotten all about it.

cheers
Miller