[PD] "-path" and subdirs

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 28 19:41:50 CEST 2001

Actually, I'm planning to do something simpler, which is simply to look,
for example, not only for files named "fiddle~.pd_linux" but also
"fiddle~/fiddle~.pd_linux".  In the meantime I'm just linking (linux) or
copying (NT) the externs to the parent directory as a stopgap...

cheers
Miller

P.S. my incoming mail was broken for a few hours yesterday, but I think I
got all the Pd list stuff OK...