[PD] "-path" and subdirs

Larry Troxler lt at westnet.com
Tue Aug 28 23:29:50 CEST 2001

Pardon my jumping in here, but I think David was talking about
abstractions, and not externs. What you suggest, IMHO, is fine for being
able to keep extern makefiles and source code grouped together, but I
don't see how it would help for the case where you have a hundred or so
abstractions.

FWIW, I too, would like what David suggests. It is quite easy to quickly
have many dozens of abstractions, and a pain to keep adding to -path
everytime the abstractions are regrouped into different directories for
organization.

Larry Troxler

--  Larry Troxler  --  lt at westnet.com  --  Patterson, NY USA  --