[PD] pd 0.34 test 7 for Linux

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 30 01:17:04 CEST 2001

hi all,

As I keep fixing things, I'll just keep uploading....

Right now it's 0.34 test version 7 for linux, on
http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/software.html

(also I corrected the confusing pointers to the SGI version.  I haven't
got it together for Windows yet; that will probably happen last.)

features:
around 20 new "examples", mostly in the "audio" directory;
ability to handle semicolons in object boxes
hooks so that externs can get access to "value" variables.
Again attempted to fix the qlist reentrancy problem... see the (unfinished)
path 63 from Audio examples.

cheers